Ask/tell/request anything of me!
- Ask me a question
- Ask me an NSFW question
- Tell me to post a picture/selfie
- Send me “would you rathers”
- Send me “have you evers”
- Send me “marry, fuck, kills”
- Send me “this or thats”
- Ask me what I think about a celebrity or tumblr user.
- Send me weird/funny/creepy stories
- Tell me your crush’s description
- Ask for advice (but I’m shit at it)
- Ask me to draw a picture.
- Literally ask me anything
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
last night my mom mentioned that we got a thing in the mail from our church asking a bunch of questions for their latest census
she asked me if i wanted to be included in the thing, and i immediately said “no”
all she did was nod understandingly and say “i figured as much”
i feel like i’ve just leveled up in project: religious emancipation
44% of the audience of Guardians of the Galaxy is female and all the speculation states that women went to see it for Chris Pratt’s body. I don’t think that’s fair. Maybe (and this is crazy) they just like kickass movies with space shit and explosions. Maybe women can do things without men being their motivation. Maybe.
I WENT FOR THE TALKING RACCOON MOTHAFUCKAS
Tbh I didn’t even know who Chris Pratt was, besides some guy who could braid hair.
So there’s that.